Mosquito-transmitted diseases such as malaria, dengue and yellow fever are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths every year, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). A new low-cost imaging system could make it easier to track mosquito species that carry disease, enabling a more timely and targeted response.
- Lending color to dead cells — A novel natural dye for screening cell viability
- How earthquake swarms arise
- COVID-19 shapes political approval ratings
- During pandemic, racism puts additional stress on Asian Americans
- New nemertean species found in Panama represents the first of its genus from the Caribbean