Researchers at School of Biological Sciences and Swire Institute of Marine Science, The University of Hong Kong have developed a new method for determining what corals eat, and demonstrated that reliance on certain nutritional sources underpins their bleaching susceptibility in warming oceans. The research was published in the prestigious journal Science Advances.
- Holocaust Remembrance Day: COVID-19 changed how we remember
- Nuclear physicist’s voyage towards a mythical island
- Children cannot ignore what they hear when detecting emotions
- The longevity gene mammalian Indy (mINDY) is involved in blood pressure regulation
- Soil health is as environmentally important as air and water quality, say microbiologists