It is critical for the foundation of the aquatic food web, for the condition of the environment and the biodiversity of the ocean, for fisheries and many activities at sea. A more realistic representation of the Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems (EBUS) variability at interannual to decadal scale is provided by a study lead by scientists at the CMCC Foundation and published on Nature Scientific Reports.
- Doctoral student leads paleoclimate study of precipitation and sea ice in Arctic Alaska
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humans
- Efficient solid-state depolymerization of waste PET
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- Childhood cancer survivors are not more likely to terminate their pregnancies