It is critical for the foundation of the aquatic food web, for the condition of the environment and the biodiversity of the ocean, for fisheries and many activities at sea. A more realistic representation of the Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems (EBUS) variability at interannual to decadal scale is provided by a study lead by scientists at the CMCC Foundation and published on Nature Scientific Reports.
- Breakthrough in studying ancient DNA from Doggerland that separates the UK from Europe
- A “feeling” for dementia?
- ENSO influences trans-Pacific ozone transport from vegetation fires in Southeast Asia
- Polymers self-assembling like links of a chain for innovative materials
- Solid-state intramolecular motions in continuous fibers for fluorescent humidity sensor