esearchers from Humanitas Clinical and Research Center and Humanitas University; Milan, Italy surveyed 450 general practitioners (GPs) affiliated with their hospital to assess the challenges faced by GPs in the prevention and management of COVID-19 in a region with one of the largest populations affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction