esearchers from Humanitas Clinical and Research Center and Humanitas University; Milan, Italy surveyed 450 general practitioners (GPs) affiliated with their hospital to assess the challenges faced by GPs in the prevention and management of COVID-19 in a region with one of the largest populations affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Injections are two-and-a-half times safer when nurses use revamped guidelines
- Cell ‘membrane on a chip’ could speed up screening of drug candidates for COVID-19
- Asthma does not seem to increase the severity of COVID-19
- Flashes bright when squeezed tight: How single-celled organisms light up the oceans
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income