The Cochrane Review, ‘Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff,’ has been updated as a rapid review in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles