The Cochrane Review, ‘Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff,’ has been updated as a rapid review in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19