The Cochrane Review, ‘Personal protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff,’ has been updated as a rapid review in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms