Underwater robots are regularly used by the oil and gas industry to inspect and maintain offshore structures. The same machines could be adapted to gather extra scientific information, thus boosting environmental and resource management capabilities, an Australian-led study has revealed.
- Children’s immune response more effective against COVID-19
- Cities beat suburbs at inspiring cutting-edge innovations
- Childhood sexual abuse: Mental and physical after-effects closely linked
- Diabetes dramatically reduces the kidney’s ability clean itself
- Nearly 20 percent of americans don’t have enough to eat