It turns out we should follow our parent’ advice when we’re thinking about becoming parents ourselves, with a study finding eating the traditional ‘three-vegies’ before pregnancy lowers the risk of a premature birth.
- Volunteers receiving government aid while unemployed face scrutiny, bias from public
- The testimony of trees: How volcanic eruptions shaped 2000 years of world history
- Building walls that will make summer heat waves more bearable
- How hormone therapy slows progression of atherosclerosis
- Could your menopause symptoms be hard on your heart?