At the regional level and worldwide, the occurrence of large shallow earthquakes appears to follow a mathematical pattern called the Devil’s Staircase, where clusters of earthquake events are separated by long but irregular intervals of seismic quiet.
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms
- Social distancing and COVID-19: A law of diminishing returns