A University of Cordoba study analyzed the governance mechanisms in territorial short food supply chains in Córdoba and Bogotá.
- A computer predicts your thoughts, creating images based on them
- Ways to improve petroleum coke combustibility studied with presence of metal catalysts
- College students with disabilities at greater risk for substance abuse
- European survey shows alarmingly low awareness of erectile dysfunction
- Black women may be less likely to receive timely treatment for breast cancer