Journal of the American College of Surgeons article presents an evaluation tool for surgeons to review necessary hospital resources needed for an operation, the effect of treatment delay on a patient’s underlying disease, and risk the procedure poses for the surgical team.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles