Journal of the American College of Surgeons article presents an evaluation tool for surgeons to review necessary hospital resources needed for an operation, the effect of treatment delay on a patient’s underlying disease, and risk the procedure poses for the surgical team.
- Long-term strategies to control COVID-19 must treat health and economy as equally important
- Cigarette sales declining by 20 million a month after advent of standardized packaging
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory