Journal of the American College of Surgeons article presents an evaluation tool for surgeons to review necessary hospital resources needed for an operation, the effect of treatment delay on a patient’s underlying disease, and risk the procedure poses for the surgical team.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed