The temporarily of links encodes the ordering and causality of interactions between nodes and has a profound effect on network dynamics and function, however it is challenging to predict temporal link patterns. In order to alter network dynamical states in a desirable way, it is essential to quantitatively understand both topological and temporal patterns. Scientists based in China and Israel proposed an entropy-rate based framework of predictability that captures the combined topological-temporal regularities in any temporal network.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles