Active older veterans fall more often than their more sedentary peers who never served in the armed forces, but they’re less likely to injure themselves when they do, says a University of Michigan researcher.
- For black girls, attitudes about being black affect risk of depression
- “New” lactic acid bacteria can make African camel milk safe
- County and ZIP code-level data show ‘stark social inequities’ in COVID-19
- Entomologists from SPbU discover a rare species of tropical Heteroptera with long antennae
- Wild birds as offerings to the Egyptian gods