When the sun expels plasma, the solar wind cools as it expands through space — but not as much as the laws of physics would predict. UW-Madison physicists now know the reason.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers