A harsh reality has emerged as COVID-19 has spread around the globe. Several thousand doctors, nurses and others caring for COVID-19 patients are dying from the virus. To alert providers in otolaryngology, one of the hardest-hit medical specialties, about the high risk of transmission and how to avoid it, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine researchers studied data from China.
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income
- ‘Biologically relevant’ levels of a fertility hormone are detected in human hair samples
- The latest findings on the MOSAiC floe
- New guidelines for children and adolescents with T2D
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?