Researchers at Mossakowski Medical Research Center of the Polish Academy of Science have developed a simple method for preparing 3D keratin scaffold models which can be used to study the regeneration of tissue.
- Cooked carrots can trigger allergic reactions
- Leading water scientists warn of risks in shift to monoculture crops, tree plantations
- New ‘atlas’ of human heart cells first step toward precision treatments for heart disease
- Talking alone: Researchers use artificial intelligence tools to predict loneliness
- Hypercoagulability in patients with coronavirus disease (COVID-19)