A team of Johns Hopkins experts has created a clinical guidebook to help hospitals and medical centers rapidly scale up their ability to deliver so-called convalescent plasma therapy, which leverages immune system components found in the plasma portion of blood from people who have recovered from COVID-19 illness.
- Potential new drug to mitigate SARS-CoV-2 infection consequences
- Scientists predict economically important traits of crops
- Nose’s response to odors more than just a simple sum of parts
- Promising computer simulations for stellarator plasmas
- SUTD researchers develop simple method to 3D print milk products