Wound dressings are the primary barrier between the wound surface and the outer environement. A cellulose acetate manuka honey composite nanofibrous mat was fabricated for their use as a biocompatible antimicrobial wound dressing.
- Cooked carrots can trigger allergic reactions
- Leading water scientists warn of risks in shift to monoculture crops, tree plantations
- New ‘atlas’ of human heart cells first step toward precision treatments for heart disease
- Talking alone: Researchers use artificial intelligence tools to predict loneliness
- Hypercoagulability in patients with coronavirus disease (COVID-19)