Wound dressings are the primary barrier between the wound surface and the outer environement. A cellulose acetate manuka honey composite nanofibrous mat was fabricated for their use as a biocompatible antimicrobial wound dressing.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers