The demands for data storage and processing have grown exponentially as the world becomes increasingly connected, emphasizing the need for new materials capable of more efficient data storage and data processing. An international team of researchers, led by physicist Paul Ching-Wu Chu, is reporting a new compound capable of maintaining its skyrmion properties at room temperature, offering promise for commercial applications.
- Taking in refugees does not strongly influence xenophobia in East German communities
- Water on exoplanet cloud tops could be found with hi-tech instrumentation
- Targeting the treatment of autoimmune diseases
- New research says Sodium-ion batteries are a valid alternative to Lithium-ion batteries
- The co-occurrence of cancer driver genes, key to precision medicine