The demands for data storage and processing have grown exponentially as the world becomes increasingly connected, emphasizing the need for new materials capable of more efficient data storage and data processing. An international team of researchers, led by physicist Paul Ching-Wu Chu, is reporting a new compound capable of maintaining its skyrmion properties at room temperature, offering promise for commercial applications.
- Multiple sclerosis: Immune cells silence neurons by removing synapses
- CT imaging features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus
- UOC researchers have analysed 13 apps developed for the treatment and control of neglected tropical diseases, identifying the main weaknesses and evaluating possible improvements
- A benchmark for single-electron circuits
- Autistic kids may have a harder time recognizing healthy vs. toxic arguments