Dr. Yoon Hana at Korea Institute of Energy Research(KIER), Professor Kim Young-Jin at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(KAIST) and Professor Kim Seungchul at Pusan National University(PNU) jointly developed ‘re-attachable micro-supercapacitors(MSCs) using highly swollen laser-induced-graphene electrodes’ and their research findings were listed in Chemical Engineering Journal, one of the world-renowned in the field.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles