A new Finnish study demonstrated the benefits of large-scale genomic information in estimating the risk of onset for cardiac diseases, diabetes and common cancers. The findings, based on the FinnGen research dataset encompassing more than 135,000 Finns, show that new tools based on genomic data are helpful in identifying high-risk individuals not identified by the current system.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles