Trudy Mackay and Robert Anholt’s latest research published in PLOS Biology quantified variation in life span in the fruit fly genome, providing valuable insights for understanding human disease and aging.
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory
- Theft law needs reform to reduce the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’
- Is what I see, what I imagine? Study finds neural overlap between vision and imagination