Trudy Mackay and Robert Anholt’s latest research published in PLOS Biology quantified variation in life span in the fruit fly genome, providing valuable insights for understanding human disease and aging.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction