Trudy Mackay and Robert Anholt’s latest research published in PLOS Biology quantified variation in life span in the fruit fly genome, providing valuable insights for understanding human disease and aging.
- For black girls, attitudes about being black affect risk of depression
- “New” lactic acid bacteria can make African camel milk safe
- County and ZIP code-level data show ‘stark social inequities’ in COVID-19
- Entomologists from SPbU discover a rare species of tropical Heteroptera with long antennae
- Wild birds as offerings to the Egyptian gods