Even small amounts of breastmilk strongly influences the accumulation of viral populations in the infant gut and provides a protective effect against potentially pathogenic viruses, according to researchers who examined hundreds of babies in a study from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Doctoral student leads paleoclimate study of precipitation and sea ice in Arctic Alaska
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humans
- Efficient solid-state depolymerization of waste PET
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- Childhood cancer survivors are not more likely to terminate their pregnancies