Having a general practitioner (GP) who is trained in motivational interviewing may reduce your risk of getting cardiovascular disease. But only if you do not already have diabetes or are at risk of developing it. This is shown by a new randomised study from Aarhus University.
- Children’s immune response more effective against COVID-19
- Cities beat suburbs at inspiring cutting-edge innovations
- Childhood sexual abuse: Mental and physical after-effects closely linked
- Diabetes dramatically reduces the kidney’s ability clean itself
- Nearly 20 percent of americans don’t have enough to eat