Having a general practitioner (GP) who is trained in motivational interviewing may reduce your risk of getting cardiovascular disease. But only if you do not already have diabetes or are at risk of developing it. This is shown by a new randomised study from Aarhus University.
- Microplastic pollution harms lobster larvae, study finds
- Repurposing public health systems to decode COVID-19
- Measuring tape is a critical tool for following Zika virus-exposed children
- Mental health benefits of parks dimmed by safety concerns
- Nematode has potential to reduce cotton yields by 50 percent