A team of researchers in Korea believes to have discovered a synthetic gold-based compound which may help patients with obesity. The nanoparticles were tested in both 3T3-L1 and HepG2 cell lines, which are two known candidates for studying obesity and related disease models.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles