A new peer-reviewed paper from five prominent ocular scientists will help eye care practitioners instruct and reassure contact lens wearers during the global COVID-19 / coronavirus pandemic. Published in Contact Lens & Anterior Eye, ‘The COVID-19 Pandemic: Important Considerations for Contact Lens Practitioners’ delves into multiple aspects of eye health amidst the global health crisis, with a specific emphasis on the safe use of contact lenses.
- Doctoral student leads paleoclimate study of precipitation and sea ice in Arctic Alaska
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humans
- Efficient solid-state depolymerization of waste PET
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- Childhood cancer survivors are not more likely to terminate their pregnancies