A new peer-reviewed paper from five prominent ocular scientists will help eye care practitioners instruct and reassure contact lens wearers during the global COVID-19 / coronavirus pandemic. Published in Contact Lens & Anterior Eye, ‘The COVID-19 Pandemic: Important Considerations for Contact Lens Practitioners’ delves into multiple aspects of eye health amidst the global health crisis, with a specific emphasis on the safe use of contact lenses.
- Parasite infestations revealed by tiny chicken backpacks
- Racial disparities in COVID-19 are clear; better data, more targeted action needed
- Study links attraction to ‘tyrannical’ leaders to dysfunctional family dynamics
- Scientists demonstrate a new experiment in the search for theorized ‘neutrinoless’ proc
- 1 in 3 young adults may face severe COVID-19, UCSF study shows