After surveying smartphone users, UW researchers found that many people misunderstand online status indicators but still carefully shape their behavior to control how they are displayed to others.
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory
- Theft law needs reform to reduce the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’
- Is what I see, what I imagine? Study finds neural overlap between vision and imagination