A group of animal biologists and chemists at the Institute of Transformative Bio-Molecules (WPI-ITbM), Nagoya University, has used a chemical genomics approach to explore the underlying mechanism of winter depression-like behavior and identified a drug that rescues winter depression-like behavior in medaka fish.
- Cooked carrots can trigger allergic reactions
- Leading water scientists warn of risks in shift to monoculture crops, tree plantations
- New ‘atlas’ of human heart cells first step toward precision treatments for heart disease
- Talking alone: Researchers use artificial intelligence tools to predict loneliness
- Hypercoagulability in patients with coronavirus disease (COVID-19)