Diagnostic testing to identify infected persons is central to efforts to control the COVID-19 pandemic. This review from McGill University Health Centre synthesizes current knowledge of diagnostic options available to clinicians, highlights key gaps in current diagnostic capacity, and discusses potential solutions. Read the full text: http://annals.org/aim/article/doi/10.7326/M20-1301.
- Faced with shortages, researchers combine heat and humidity to disinfect N95 masks
- 160 genes linked to brain shrinkage in study of 45,000 adults
- Ascorbic acid-mediated reactions in organic synthesis
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Coldest Northern Hemisphere temperature, first recorded by UW, officially confirmed