Long-term experiences of action real-time strategy games leads to improvements in temporal visual selective attention. Expert gamers become more effective in distributing limited cognitive resources between successive visual targets, showing a beneficial effect of intensive play.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers