Long-term experiences of action real-time strategy games leads to improvements in temporal visual selective attention. Expert gamers become more effective in distributing limited cognitive resources between successive visual targets, showing a beneficial effect of intensive play.
- COVID-19 shapes political approval ratings
- During pandemic, racism puts additional stress on Asian Americans
- New nemertean species found in Panama represents the first of its genus from the Caribbean
- Age restrictions for handguns make little difference in homicides
- A step toward helping patients breathe deeply