In a new commentary, Alison Stuebe, MD, President of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, addresses the risks and benefits of separating infants from COVID-19-positive mothers following birth.
- Cargo delivery by polymers
- Meta-Apo supports cheaper, quicker microbiome functional assessment
- Pancreatic β cell-derived exosomal miR-29 family enhances hepatic glucose output
- ACSL1 as a main catalyst of CoA conjugation of propionic acid-class NSAIDs in liver
- A large number of gray whales are starving and dying in the eastern North Pacific