A multidisciplinary team of researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign has developed tiny sensors that measure oxygen transport in bovine lung tissue. The study — which establishes a new framework for observing the elusive connection between lung membranes, oxygen flow and related disease — is published in the journal Nature Communications.
- Does genomics perpetuate inequality?
- Drug treatment could improve effectiveness of immunotherapy for cancer patients
- Nurses and midwives take the lead in providing HIV services in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Alaskan juvenile predator fossil adds insight to dino migration
- Researchers uncover a critical early step of the visual process