In a perspective published in the New England Journal of Medicine, researchers from the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital and from UC Davis Health call for broader use of mind-body practices.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers