The new, global Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Health and Medicine (TCIHM) COVID-19 Support Registry aims to capture key information on the case, treatment/supportive care, and outcome variables related to the use of integrative health products and practices in patients in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Taking in refugees does not strongly influence xenophobia in East German communities
- Water on exoplanet cloud tops could be found with hi-tech instrumentation
- Targeting the treatment of autoimmune diseases
- New research says Sodium-ion batteries are a valid alternative to Lithium-ion batteries
- The co-occurrence of cancer driver genes, key to precision medicine